- All Week Long folks are encouraged to take photos of themselves biking on campus. Submit photos in the photo contest sponsored by PATS. (And, ya, there's even a prize.)
- Monday learn how to use the on-campus bike repair station. CORE will be outside Holmes from 10a -1p to help folks with a quick DIY demo of how to use all the various components.
- Tuesday there's an opportunity to engage in open dialogue to learn more about the rules of the road for all users. Oh, and word on the street is that there'll be some refreshments. Come interested at 6 pm at Fike.
- Wednesday will be another opportunity to learn more about bike maintenance. Always a good skill to brush up on. This would be for those time when there's not a bike repair station near-by. 5:30 for Beginners & 6:00 for advanced at the Big Red Barn.
- Thursday has no official events planned, but consider taking your two wheels out for a spin to have some fun. Do something spook-tacular.
- Friday will be a mountain bike ride through Issaqueena Forest in Clemson's Experimental Forest. A great opportunity to get out in the woods and to try out mountain biking. Contact the folks at CORE for more info.
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Clemson University Fall 2013 Bike Week
This week, October 28 - November 1, Clemson University is hosting it's second-ever Bike Week. Last May the inaugural event provided an opportunity for staff, students and faculty to learn more about bike safety, attend a bike repair workshop and participate in other fun events. This school year's event will have more events and fun things to participate in.