Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Under Construction

Hi All. Just wanted to let you know that I have been trying out some new features here on this blog, and I would be interested in your feedback. I've added a widget that displays recent popular posts, the ability to follow via email and I've officially claimed authorship of this blog. For the last three years I've written under a not-to-hard-to-infer nickname. With updates to the behind-the-scene aspects of the way the blog works, my personal and professional persona have collided. I'm still working on how this blog flows with Google+, so hang with me if some aspects disappear or reappear in odd places. It's a re-design in process! Your insights and wisdom are welcome

(In particular, I'm interested in knowing if the search option is working. And, if it's not, any insights on how to fix it?)

And in case the season slips by me, I wanted to wish Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours, however, with whomever and whenever you celebrate. Whether you arrive by car, bus, bike or plane, wishing you all the best!

1 comment:

  1. The Search feature does not seem to be working. I searched "Clemson" but the posts (ordered by date) stayed the same. But no, I don't know how to fix this. Good luck with the redesign! Happy holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete