Saturday, January 3, 2015

More in 2015

What will you do to continue the momentum for better biking in South Carolina in 2015? This was a question I posted on Twitter on New Year's Day. I got some great responses from folks.

The Swamp Rabbit Inn @swamprabbitin focused on promoting Greenville as a national biking destination. They said that planned on "persistently promoting #GreenvilleSC as one of the best #cycling destination." 


James Thomas @JCTdesign is a local bike advocate. He said that he "just wants to stay focused on the benefits of bike friendly streets...for individuals and the community."


I took a more personal approach, and shared that I wanted to "1) Support my partner getting a better bike. 2) And then take bike rides together."


These are all great goals to support better biking across the state in 2015. I would love to here what your goals are for this new year. Feel free to share your thoughts via Twitter using the hashtag "#bikingin2015" or in the comments below. I look forward to doing more with you in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment